Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To keep you posted...

I'm not overly zealous
maybe thats my problem
i am overly jealous
but that isn't enough to bother him

"I never meant to cause you trouble
I never meant to do you harm"
my little world is lost inside a bubble
blown by the winds, billowing and warm

thats right, you've figured me out
the key to unlocking me is not that far
we are currently remodeling, so do watch out
the world looks different when its upside down

Ever wonder what it all meant?
the answer is not what you think
though it is heaven sent
it will be gone within a blink

enjoy dinner, it won't be here long
and please drive safely, we hope you enjoyed your stay
everything isn't entirely long gone
but it is being blown that way

what can and could have been
are almost as important as what never will
but the difference in the end
is what winds up on your bill...

No comments: